INVITING SPEAKERS FOR WORDCAMP DELHI 2017
We are looking for speakers to share their knowledge, skill, experience and stories with our welcoming community at WordCamp Delhi, August 19th, 2017. We want speakers from any location in the World throughout the WordPress Community and beyond.
WordCamp Delhi is a community event to help WordPress users & developers learn more and network with each other. WordCamp attendees include developers, bloggers, users, entrepreneurs, service providers, enterprises and newbies getting started with the WordPress.
We are inviting experts who want to deliver lectures or participate in the panel discussions on topics related to WordPress.
Some Ground Rules!
- Ideally, your session should not be more than 20 minutes long with an additional 10 minutes for Q&A.
- The topics can be related to core development & design through WordPress or business-related topics like Digital Marketing etc which may help in promoting business of WordPress users & developers.
- If you have multiple session suggestions, please apply multiple times.
- Speakers need to submit their session, presentation & deliverables link details well in advance for the review purposes.
- Speakers are also volunteers. Everyone is treated equally at WordCamp, so speakers will receive the same treatment as others.
- Speakers are not paid to speak at WordCamp, nor their session is meant to promote their product/services or themselves. The aim is to share their knowledge with the community at large.
- If you’re selling any WordPress-related products then they should be 100% GPL, in order to apply.
- We are going to record every session at WordCamp and they will be published online. By applying to speak, you agree that WordPress Foundation has the right and permission to use and publish such media — which may include your name, likeness, voice, city/state of residence, or photograph — for any purpose in any format, online (including, but not limited to, WordPress.tv and WordCamp.org) and/or offline, now and hereafter without further compensation, permission, or notification.